This training program has been developed for active sales and it is as suitable for newcomers as for experts. New perspectives and strategies help to expand the successful repertoire of experienced employees. Newcomers can - right from the beginning - start their career with unconventional methods.
Contents of this mult-level sales training are the basis of successful selling. Convincing by competence, congruent communication behavior and authenticity, and adapting the sales call to the individual needs of the customers. This is the basis for win-win situations, and thus the best basis to ensure long-term yields and business relationships for all parties involved.
Your regular customers will be thrilled and your new customers will be fascinated.
The Successful Beginning
at the very beginning –
a looser too!»
Top salespeople know their way to successful selling - aside from the exchangeable clichés, they manage the art to be perceived and kept in mind in a positive way
Personal commitment represents values, which are worth real money, and establishes personal relationships.
- Small talk; a key to success in sales
- The art of full attention
- What impression do I have on the customer
People do not just buy something; they want to fulfill one of their wishes.
Which are the true backgrounds and real needs which move a customer to purchase a product or service? The one, who knows that, has a head start.
We don't buy a product we fulfill one of our wishes. The customer buys only what is useful to him.
- «Sense» the customers' needs
- Three keys of customer satisfaction
- Take the customer perspective
- A sales person as problem solver
Leading Through Questioning
The power of emotions is far more decisive than we may be want to realize. With the help of various questioning techniques and methods, you find out the real motives and goals of the customer. So that your customer feels understood and gets what he wants. Respectively, build up customer relationships and maintain it.
- Don't interrupt their comments and thoughts
- Relate to the customers' wishes
- Where am I as a sales person - and where do I want to go
- Mental preparation to finish the deal
- The yes balance
Do You Use Body Language?
than we think. »
The first 20 seconds are decisive if we want to have closer contact with someone or not, because the non-verbal signals we emit are registered by the unconsciousness of our counterpart. «Our brain is working faster than we think. »
- There is no second chance for a first impression
- Apply gestures and mimicry in a targeted way
- Through the rapport to the goal
- Learn to read eye patterns
Use The Objection
Objections are important direction signs toward closing the deal. They are justified and must be respected, they show how close (or far away) we are from the customer's desire. Objections can be turned into strong sales arguments. The respectful dealing with objections strengthens the customers' trust and the customer bonding.
- Which roles «play» the seller and the customer
- Early warning system for dealing with objections
- Develop practical intervention strategies
- The most frequent objections
- The measure catalog for daily practice
The Product Presentation
Make the customer enthusiastic. The customer nowadays is more demanding and more professional than ever before. That's why a customer analysis is very important. There are only few advantages, which are really important to the customer, and we must find out which ones. Only with this knowledge, we can move toward the conclusion of the deal.
- Customer categorization and purchase behavior
- Recognize inner purchase patterns
- A need is not a requirement
- Address what counts
- Present effectively
The Right Point Of Time
Who likes to be rejected? The professional know-how and the skillful application of closing techniques help to take away the fear from the sales person of the decisive question.
- Success factor «social competence»
- Interpretation of body signals
- Active listening
- Conclusion-oriented customer benefit argumentation
- The provocative sales style
- Making it easier to say yes
The telephone conversation is the acoustical business card of an enterprise.
But, in a phone call, the listener lacks visual input. Therefore, we must concentrate on the acoustics, and even more on our inner attitude. The customer can also hear a smile.
- Mental preparation and planning
- Checklist for conversation structure
- Voice training and breathing techniques
- Active listening
- Dealing with objections on the telephone
Fit 4 Sales
Learn effective self-motivation techniques in order to remain in the flow to thrill the customer and achieve more turnover than ever.
The better people feel, the more successful they are with achieving their goals. The mental techniques which are used by sportsmen to achieve top performance, can be used by you just as effectively in sales.
- Find fulfillment in what you are doing
- Your emotional bottom line
- Overcome inner borders
- The power of the subconscious
- My impact on the customer
- Motivation checklist
- Energy exercises for everyday
Trade Fair Training
Trade fairs are one of the most effective platforms to present an enterprise and its products. Therefore, the «standing» of the team impacts success or failure. Pure subject knowledge and specific qualification are not enough. Make your next trade fair presence a flow experience for your customers and your trade fair team.
- Corporate identity
- Get the team in harmony and unity
- Generate the «flow experience»
- Rules and role-plays
- Create commitment
- The «team cheer» unites
- Measure catalog for «visitor slump»
Target group: Consolidating teams working in different markets and different locations into one uniform trade fair team.
sales division in the faster and faster
changing market of tomorrow. »
Why Job Mentoring
A concept for the success of your sales division in the faster changing market of tomorrow. More and more often, it depends on how quickly a salesperson can establish a good business relationship with the customer, recognize his needs, and, sell him tailor-made solutions (products, services, etc.).
Job Mentoring is...
...an effective tool to optimize sales and marketing. We give you the correcting feedback directly after the jointly experienced sales call situation so that for the next customer call, a learning transfer can take place. This is an investment that directly pays off. If the whole team should be «investigated», tailor-made and effective training programs can be developed based on the experience and results of the investigation.
You Win With Job Mentoring:
- The trainer is directly onsite, therefore no absence of your representatives from work
- Customer bonding and relations are deepened
- After-sales techniques
- Away from product selling to solution selling «tailor made»
- Immediate and traceable learning transfer
- Qualified feedback on-site
At the beginning of the «job mentoring»...
...there is an intensive information and introduction conversation with the employee, in which expectations are clarified and possible reservations are discussed. These are decisive criteria for the successful subsequent cooperation, the joint presence with the customer. Based on the trust in the mentor and the desire to entrust himself in the other one.
...the presence with the customer, analyze the planning, leading of the conversation, behavior patterns and strategies, and together we create solutions to optimize the presence and sales. Based on mutual trust and respectful discretion the coaching mentor helps the salesperson to reach top performance.
...and directly after that:
We give the correcting feedback immediately after the jointly experienced sales call so that with the very next customer there can already be a learned transfer taking place. This is an investment, which directly pays off.